With restricted employee monitoring ability, security and services industries are ideal candidates for time clocking and position monitoring systems.
Wages costs represent the single largest variable overhead within the security and services industries.
Comprehensive systems such as ours, can provide closer staff monitoring and reduce administrative overheads dramatically. Our systems allow you to:
- Capture Timesheets Accurately: Electronically record the exact start and finish times of all staff, potentially reducing time loss and theft through rounding alone by approximately 15 minutes per staff member per day.
- Automate Payroll: Use electronic timesheet data to automate your payroll. This, in turn will save significant administrative time and effort and streamline existing processes.
- Automate Data Synchronisation: Synchronise with ERP and other management systems, as well as automating electronic reporting for other business applications.
- Real Time Job Costing: Attribute staff time to jobs to allow comprehensive job costing on a real time basis.
- Mobile and Static On-Site Data Capture Devices: Enhance the accuracy of staff activity capture.
- Reduce Manual Data Entry and Human Error: Automatic employee data synchronisation from your Payroll/HR system to Time & Access' system eliminates the need for employee maintenance in both systems.