Wages costs represent the single largest variable overhead within the manufacturing industries. Productivity in all areas is the key to real profitability. With high turnover of staff, operating sometimes around the clock, factory workers need to be monitored to ensure effective time use. Biometric time clocks, for time capture and attendance management, are increasingly common in factories to reduce time theft and automate your payroll systems.
Comprehensive systems, such as ours, can provide closer staff monitoring, detailed job costing and reduce administrative overheads dramatically. Our systems allow you to:
- Capture Timesheets Accurately: Electronically record the exact start and finish times of all staff, potentially reducing time loss and theft through rounding alone by approximately 15 minutes per staff member per day.
- Automate Payroll: Use electronic timesheet data to automate payroll, to save significant administrative time and effort and streamline existing processes.
Automate Data Synchronisation: Synchronise with ERP and other production management systems, as well as automating electronic reporting for other business applications
- Reduce Manual Data Entry and Human Error: Automatic employee data synchronisation from your Payroll/HR system to Time & Access' system eliminates the need for employee maintenance in both systems.
- Real Time Job Costing: Attribute staff time to jobs to allow comprehensive job costing on a real time basis.
- Detailed Time Capture: Enables the comparison of actual vs budgeted times, costs, and quantities